This program covers:
- An Introduction to Solvents
- The physical characteristics of Organic Solvents
- Potential health issues associated with the use of Solvents
- Management of Solvents in the workplace
- Personal Protective Equipment
The objective of this program is to highlight the major hazard areas associated with the use of solvents and by so doing, increase awareness of the standards for worker responsibility in observing and being active in daily safety procedures.
RUNNING TIME: 7 Minutes