Behavioral Safety offers a way to reduce the incidence of unsafe acts by modifying people’s behaviors and improving their attitudes towards safety.
This program is designed to provide an understanding of Behavioral Safety and to show how a Behavioral Safety program works.
The program looks at:
- Unsafe acts and unsafe conditions
- Behaviors and attitudes towards safety
- The theory Behavior Modification
- The ABC model
- Positive reinforcement
- The three components of a Behavioral Safety program
- The Behavioral Safety Observation
The program is designed to suit any work environment where a Behavioral Safety program is currently being used or where it is being considered.
Reducing the occurrence of unsafe acts will reduce number of accidents and injuries that occur in the workplace.
RUNNING TIME: 12 minutes