Subjects covered in the program include:
- How a JSA is performed
- How to break down a job into basic steps
- Hazard Identification
- Hazard Assessment
- Hazard Control.
- Raising the level of general safety awareness
- Identifying hazards that have not been previously identified or properly controlled
- As a tool for use in training applications
- As a reference tool when conducting accident investigations
- As a basis for preparing a written Safe Work Procedure.
The JSA is one of many tools that can be used in the workplace to improve overall safety.
RUNNING TIME: 15 Minutes